Wednesday, September 9, 2009

...I will only come back STRONGER

Wow, I had a great time at PAX! There were videogames and hilarious videos and musical guests and shiny things - and I didn't even catch the Swine Flu!

That was an incredible weekend, and a great use of vacation days.

But now, it's time to get back to the important things.

The mission.

The work.

*lifts a giant sandwich to the sky and prepares to eat!*


...wait, wasn't there something else I was going to...?

...

...Oh that's it!

Photobucket

What can I say, I'm an IDEAS lady.

Photobucket

Photobucket

So the moral of the story is, there's a reason there's an old saying about 'Dealing with Demons'. They are terribly impolite.

But for every setback, there is a step forward.

Photobucket

What's this, you ask?

Photobucket

Nothing less than a good sign!

No comments:

Post a Comment